Friday, July 8, 2011

Ron and Los Osos


Ron – Being somewhat a computer illiterate, I haven’t as yet figured out how to reply to comments, so am using this method of reply.  What seemingly I could never get through to some people in Los Osos was that the District was a separate governmental entity from the county, and I had absolutely no authority in their actions whatsoever.  I could rant and rave in private with them, and often did, but that was the extent of my involvement.  Just prior to my leaving office Sam Blakeslee and I worked together to take authority for the sewer away from the District, which as you know required a State action, which was, by the way unanimous in the State Assembly, Senate, and the Governor.  This should tell you something about the idiocy that was going on in Los Osos. Congress had no authority either, so don’t blame Lois Capps for what the people of Los Osos did to themselves.  I have now been out of office and away from anything to do with Los Osos for over 4 years.  My perception of what occurred there and yours are obviously quite different, and frankly, never the twain shall meet.  Sincerely, Shirley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley,

Don't worry about Ron.
He is a kook, but a harmless one.

Just remember , when Ron 'asks a question', in asking it he clearly spells out for you that your answer better fit within his spin. Refusal to play into his spin will only result in your being called all sorts of nasty things.

Best to let him be in his world.